When you opt for seeded lawns, it can take weeks or even months for lush and mature grass to grow, which results in property owners being unable to use the space for a prolonged period. In contrast, sod is a more appropriate alternative.
As a front-runner in the industry, we have installed high-quality sod lawns for hundreds of clients. Clients often ask us whether sod is the best-suited choice. A prevalent misconception among homeowners is that sod lawns are not as robust as seeded lawns. As stated previously, this isn’t true. As a reputed and well-established contractor, we assure you that sod lawns are just as healthy, long-lasting, and visually stunning as their seeded counterparts.
Custom Sod Lawn InstallationsOur team follows a detailed approach while tackling such projects, as we understand that each property has a specific layout. Here's a brief look at the process:
- Our team will arrive at your location and conduct a detailed inspection of the area that needs sod installed.
- They will then look at all your requirements to determine the type of texture and color you want.
- These sod products are available in a variety of species. We go above and beyond to source the sod from the best nurseries in the area, guaranteeing that you have a stunning and long-lasting lawn.
- We can also source and install a mixed variety of grass at times.
- The products are available in square or roll pieces, enabling easy installation.
- The entire project will be complete to the highest standards.
The Advantages of Sod LawnsHere are a few benefits of utilizing sod; they include:
- As stated previously, sod is available in several grass types. This way, you can opt for the colors and textures that match your property’s outdoor area.
- The installation is relatively quick and straightforward, creating minimal disruption on your property.
- Sod is perfect for landscapes of any size.
- When you opt for sod, you get a stunning landscape within hours.
- Besides, you wouldn’t have to wait to use these grassy areas.
- Unlike seeded lawns, weeds don’t grow on this grass.
- If your grass sustains any damage, the affected areas can easily be fixed by trimming and laying sod, restoring its condition to its former self.
Solutions For Low-Cost Sod InstallationAs an operator with years of industry experience, we have the knowledge and an in-depth understanding of the various types of sod and grasses. Our team of experienced professionals will provide you with detailed information on all the products available. We have the expertise, resources, and ability to complete these projects to the highest standards at cost-effective prices.
For more information on our sod installation services, get in touch with Four Seasons Lawn Care at 706-221-7602 or fill in this Online Form, and we will get back to you shortly.